Beginners’ Series 2017
Beginners will be welcomed into classes beginning in March 2017 at both locations.
Please see the calendar on our home page.
To register and for further information: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginners’ Series August 2016:
- Photos are posted after each lesson.
We have two sets of beginners’ classes starting in August 2016.
Mondays, 1-3 pm, starting August 22, 1-3 p.m. at the JDIC Seniors’ Centre, call or email for registration information. (780) 488-4241
At the EJCA, Wednesdays, 7-9 pm, August 17, 24, 31.
To Register and for more information email: email@example.com
What to Bring:
- indoor shoes or slippers for classes at the EJCA- no outdoor footwear beyond the entry please. This applies year round.
- 1 pair sharp floral shears: must be sharp and strong enough to cut thicker stems and small branches
- small scissors
- plain plastic to cover your work space (approximately 2ft X 3ft.)
- a small towel or cloth
- small plastic container: about the size of 907 gm (medium) margarine container
- clean plastic pail: about 10 inches high round or rectangular
- notebook or paper & pen for notes
- basket to pack and carry your supplies (about the size of a laundry basket)
Note: floral container, kenzan (pin frog) and gravel will be supplied at the first class.
If you already have experience in any of the ikebana schools please contact us about observing and joining the classes at any time.