Ikenobo Edmonton Ikebana Study Group
Operated by: Edmonton Ikenobo Ikebana Society, a not-for-profit educational society.
Purpose: To teach and practice the art of ikebana.
Lesson Times and Locations:
Currently Offering Classes On-line using Zoom and Limited Capacity In Person Classes.
Check the Getting Started Information on our Welcome Page and the Sign Up Button for class or special event times and dates.
We offer evening and daytime classes for beginners and experienced students.
OTHER LESSONS & DEMONSTRATIONS
- We are available for on-line demonstrations.
- Contact us to book a demonstration or lesson series at your location.
Edmonton Area Teachers: Ikenobo School of Ikebana certified
- Jean-Marcel Duciaume
- Ildiko Grossmann
- Lenard Grossmann
- Brenda Jackson
- SooBin Kang
- Annual Student Membership fee $65
- Ikenobo Special members and teachers: contact us for current fees
- Special Members: currently registered with another Ikenobo group: $20 US
- Ikenobo registration (if not currently registered with another group)
- Access to demonstration videos, notes and classes
Note: This is a not-for-profit organization. The current teachers are volunteers. Proceeds pay for expenses and further education.
Supporting Member Information & Fees:
This membership category is for people who are already registered with another Ikenobo Chapter or Study group: Supporting Member Information
New members and Beginners’ Classes:
- People with previous ikebana experience are welcome to join the regular classes.
- Beginners are welcome to contact us to schedule an introductory series.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please sign on as a Follower of this blog to receive notices when pictures are posted and information updates
- All Students, please ensure we have your current email address and phone number. Having your contact information allows us to inform you of last minute changes such as cancellation due to illness.
- As an Ikenobo Study group we normally have a visiting Ikenobo professor from Japan once a year. All students are encouraged to attend these special workshops and other Ikenobo registered visitors are welcome to attend.
- We also plan to have some online workshops with guest professors. Check the SignUp sheets and Follow this website to receive notices about upcoming events.